One Last Thing!
Before we close the door on 2019, consider a year-end gift to your SPR Research and Education Foundation.
It’s the perfect way to remember or honor a friend, a loved one, or teacher through an honorary or memorial gift. For that someone who has everything, it might be just the right thing!Remember: virtually every dollar donated to the REF goes to support your colleagues’ research and education projects because the SPR pays the administrative expenses of the Foundation.
Visit the SPR store, log in as a member and make your selections. Thank you!
Call for SPR REF Grant Review Volunteers
As the complexity and number of grant applications submitted has increased over time, the Foundation Board seeks to develop a roster of subject-area expert reviewers to participate in grant review.
- The grant review process takes place between March 15 and early to mid-April each year.
- It is anticipated that no volunteer would be asked to review more than 3 grant submissions.
- We ask volunteers to define the subject areas they wish to review.
- If no applications are submitted in those designated topic areas or an application is submitted from a volunteer’s own institution, the reviewer would not receive a review assignment.
- Volunteers are expected to self-identify any other conflicts that may arise.
Simply complete the online form to be added to the roster. Thank you for your willingness to serve in this capacity.
Register the SPR REF as your Charity to receive a portion of your Amazon purchases