We welcome La Sociedad Latino Americana de Radiología Pediátrica, with full sessions dedicated to our Spanish speaking attendees.
The following SLARP sessions will be presented entirely in Spanish:
- Scientific Session I-D (SLARP): Trabajos Científicos (5/12)
- Midday Session VI (SLARP) - Oncología (5/12)
- SLARP Afternoon Session I: Tracto Urinario (5/12)
- SLARP Morning Session II: Músculo-esquelético (5/13)
- Midday Session XII (SLARP) - WFPI / SLARP (5/13)
- SLARP Afternoon Session II: Abdomen Recién Nacido (5/13)
- SLARP Morning Session III: Neuroradiología (5/14)
- Midday Session XVIII (SLARP) - Misceláneas (5/14)
- SLARP Morning Session IV: Misceláneas (5/15)
- Midday Session XXIV (SLARP) - Tórax (5/15)
The Ultrasound Postgraduate Course Track, May 9-10, will also be translated to Spanish.
Click here for a full list of sessions offered in Spanish.
NOTE: Sessions presented in Spanish will not be eligible for CME credit as the ACCME is a US-based accrediting body and requires educational materials designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to be in English.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the SLARP Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the SPR Office at email@example.com.
The 2020 SPR Postgraduate Course brings you expert speakers from our field to deliver succinct and timely knowledge in two tandem tracks that will span two weekend days each.
- Cardiac CT: What you need to know to establish and build the service – Includes hands-on case-based learning (bring your laptop)
- Pediatric Ultrasound: Beyond Fellowship – Includes vendor demonstrations (Spanish Translation Provided)
The Professionalism, Leadership and Career Development Course on Monday, May 11 will feature a full day on career and wellness.
The Neuhauser Lecture is the singular most prestigious lectureship for our specialty, and it has a long-storied history of renowned lecturers. The 2020 Neuhauser Lecturer is Nisha Mehta, MD. Dr. Mehta's presentation will be featured the afternoon of Friday, May 15, 2020.
The Annual Meeting will have 90 minute workshop sessions each morning. Each day there will be 6 different workshops running concurrently, one entirely in Spanish. Rather than back-to-back, long didactic lectures, most workshops will be divided into short, 10-15 minute talks and discussion sessions, allowing for more active learning.
Featured Midday Sessions
Best Case Competition (5/13) – Have an interesting case? Click here for more information and to submit your case for consideration by 2/17/2020.
This year we are experimenting with new content delivery options, including an hour at the end of the Annual Meeting days in which dynamic speakers are featured discussing focused topics of personal but generalizable relevance to our Members. Topics are organized by themes, including Wellness, Investing in Ourselves and Outreach. This is meant to be a time for everyone to come together collectively before the social evenings to relax, enjoy and engage. These sessions will feature renowned speakers from within and outside of the SPR, including Kristen DeStigter, MD, Francoise Mathieu, MEd, CCC, RP, and Adam Foss, JD.
Scientific Sessions of the Annual Meeting will start on Tuesday, May 12th and end on Friday, May 15th. All scientific sessions will include both a quiz or keynote presentation as well as 10-minute paper abstracts. All paper presenters will be sent notifications with the specific date/time of their presentations.
All poster abstracts are electornic