- Dr. Hank Baskin's iPad resources include a series of interactive ibooks called Practical Imaging. Click here for more information on the Pediatric Radiology Chest volume. More to come!
- Dr. Heike Daldrup-Link's pediatric radiology case studies for the iPad: click here to download from the Itunes store. Note that you will need Itunes installed on your computer.
- SPR-Produced Educational Materials are available for purchase here.
- SPR members are encouraged to contribute resources - please e-mail the webmaster with your submissions.
- Access posters and exhibits from the Annual Meeting
- For a complete listing of SPR-related meetings, you may access the calendar of events.
The SPR is happy to announce that, through our affiliation with the American College of Radiology, SPR members now have access to the CME Gateway. The CME Gateway is located at www.cmegateway.org and allows members to view and print results of CME credits earned through several participating societies. Note that the Gateway will only reflect CME earned through the SPR from January 1, 2006 to the present. It may take up to 60 days for the educational activity you participated in to be posted on the Gateway.
To access your record, visit www.cmegateway.org. If this is your first time to the Gateway, you will be asked to create a username and password - these may be whatever you choose. Once you are in the Gateway, access your SPR CME records by selecting "Participating Organizations" and registering your SPR username and password with the site. (Your username is the first initial of your first name, the first initial of your last name, and your SPR member ID number with the leading zeroes, strung together, no spaces. Your password is your last name.) Once you have done that, you may choose "Individual Participating Organizations Reports" from the menu and enter the criteria you want to view and/or print.
If you do not know your SPR member ID number, you can access this from your member record on the website. Go to Member Resources on the SPR website and select "Update Personal Information" in the navigation bar on the right. The Assn Member ID, located near the upper left of the screen, is your SPR member ID. Note: The gateway requires an 8-digit number so you will need to add the necessary number of zeroes at the front. If you need assistance in obtaining your SPR member ID, please contact SPR@acr.org.