SPR had no logo from its inception in 1958 until 1985. In 1973, Dr. Webster Riggs, the author/editor of SPR's Newsletter, used the Pedi Rad Report design to the right.
In 1984-85, SPR President, Dr. Lionel Young, led the formal adoption of the 1st official SPR logo - to the left. The designer of the 1st logo was Ms. Tamar Oestreich.
In 2000, Dr. David Kushner, then President of the SPR Foundation, commissioned the Campaign for Children logo (right) , to be used in fundraising efforts.