- The Core Curriculum: PEDIATRIC IMAGING - Authors: Marilyn J. Siegel, MD and Brian D. Coley, MD
- Radiology Atlases courtesy of Seattle Children's
- iPad Resources
- Dr. Hank Baskin's iPad resources include a series of interactive ibooks called Practical Imaging. Click here for more information on the Pediatric Radiology Chest volume. More to come!
- Dr. Heike Daldrup-Link's pediatric radiology case studies for the iPad: Click here to download from the Itunes store. Note that you will need Itunes installed on your computer.
- SPR-Produced Educational Materials are available for purchase here
- For a complete listing of SPR-related meetings, you may access the calendar of events.
- For subject-area information, visit the "Specialties" link at the top of the page.
- Medical Radiation and Children - Drs. Tom Slovis and Don Frush
SPR members have access to their SPR-earned CME records through the CME Gateway. The CME Gateway is located at www.cmegateway.org and allows members to view and print results of CME credits earned through several participating societies. Note that the Gateway will only reflect CME earned through the SPR from January 1, 2006 to the present. It may take up to 60-90 days for the educational activity you participated in to be posted on the Gateway.
To access your record:
- Visit www.cmegateway.org. If this is your first time to the Gateway, you will be asked to create a Gateway username and password - these may be whatever you choose.
- Once you are in the Gateway, access your SPR CME records by selecting "Participating Organizations" and registering your SPR username and password with the site. IMPORTANT: Your username is the e-mail address that you use to access the SPR website. Your password is your full last name, lowercase, with as many of the number "9" needed to render a 7-character password (e.g. boylan9 or davis99).*
- Once you have done that, you may choose "Individual Participating Organizations Reports" from the menu and enter the criteria you want to view and/or print.
*If your last name is longer than 7-characters, use all of the letters and do NOT add the additional numbers.
*If your last name is hyphenated, use all of the letters, no space, no hyphen (e.g. Boylan-Davis would be boylandavis)
If you have difficulties, please contact the SPR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.